Make Your Own Path to God
Next Service – Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 3:00 pm
Join us as we launch a new experiential worship service, designed to be inclusive of individuals with all abilities and mental capacities. A place where the abled and differently-abled, the neurotypical and non-neurotypical are invited to a worship that invites each individual to experience and make their own path to God.
What to Expect
Come to an Interactive Worship that has optional elements (Spoken, Physical, Creative, Musical, Meditational) to include all peoples, abilities, and faiths while we explore God together. At this time, we are presenting a Christian perspective, however we are open to working with you. Contact us if you would like to talk about what possibilities may exist.
View our previous worship guides:
- Trailpraisers Service: December: Jesus is Born
- TrailPraisers Service: March: Jesus is Baptized
- TrailPraisers Service: May: How do you communication with God?
- TrailPraisers Service: November 2018 God’s Promises in the Stars
- TrailPraisers Service: December 2018: Waiting on God
- TrailPraisers Service: February 2019: Jacob’s Ladder
We are looking for participants in our worship including future worship partners to help us plan the worship experience or offer ideas and creative ways to share about God through music, art, story, and more. Whether you are able to offer something once a year, for every service, or simply have an idea, please let us know.
Questions, ideas, or comments? Please email Katy Stenta at email@example.com.
For the most recent announcements and service times, check out our Facebook page: TrailPraisers Facebook Page
- TrailPraisers receives a grant from PC(USA) and is designated an official “New Worshiping Community” (NWC)
- Special-needs child takes comfort in Communion by Rev. Katy Senta
- December 2017 Worship Service
- March Worship Service Guide
- May Worship Service Guide
- What Does It Take to Offer Hospitality to an Individual with Disabilities by Connie Vooys
- Everyone Belongs and is Needed in the Body of Christ by Connie Vooys
- TrailPraisers Facebook Page
- Synod of the Northeast
- Albany Presbytery
- New Covenant Presbyterian Church
- T and J Soaps
Email Pastor Katy Stenta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Mailing List