Welcome to New Covenant Presbyterian Church
Join us for safe and socially distanced worship Sundays at 10am. Please wear a mask and sit where you find a bulletin.
Virtual Worship is available here.
Maundy Thursday: April 1st: Virtual Worship by the Presbytery
Good Friday April 2nd: 7pm: Worship & Facebook Livestream
Holy Saturday: April 3rd Noon: Pray the Lord’s Prayer (on your own)
Easter Sunday April 4th: 6:25am Zoom Prayer Worship
10am Worship and Facebook Livestream
PLEASE NOTE OUR GUIDELINES TO STAY CONNECTED AND KEEP SAFE.
1. Worship will be masked, we will sit far apart, there will be beautiful music (but no singing) and like the drive in we will try to improve upon worship as we learn more. You are asked that if there is any question of you feeling ill please attend via drive-in or virtual worship. Those who experience COVID19 symptoms obviously cannot attend in person. We will be
marking down who is present for worship for contact tracing.
2. We will continue to livestream and radio the worship into the parking lot
3. Worship will be 10:00 and will be 30-45 minutes. At 10:45 Pastor Katy will go to the parking lot to pray with those who are in their cars
4. We will have a Connection time after worship (No food as of yet) to socialize: it will be difficult but try to maintain social distance.
5. We will have scheduled Messy Church Dates for Children and Young Families to Gather 1-2x a Month after worship. These families will gather at 10:45 to connect and the Messy Church instruction will take place 11:00.
We also do a Zoom Prayer Meeting Tuesday nights at 8:00 p.m. Email Pastor Katy at firstname.lastname@example.org for log in information or to make a prayer request.
Curious about what we’ve been doing since the pandemic began? Read our Update here
PC(USA) Response to Racism: “There is a growing awareness among Presbyterians that racism is a crisis and must be addressed. The PC(USA) is strongly committed to the struggle for racial justice.” Learn more about the PC(USA) response to racism here.
Please consider making a donation. We continue to serve our community in any way we can! Offering can be given here.
To support our community-building efforts: